Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, November 21, 2018 ) Market Trends:
Market Data Forecast has released a report on Middle East and Africa Mental Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market; Diagnostic Labs market segment holds major share in the market due to introduction of newer and more advanced NIPT products and the feasibility and growing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive ones.
The Middle East and Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market was worth USD 0.12 Billion in 2018 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 4.93%, to touch USD 0.16 billion by 2023.
The key players in the Middle-East and Africa Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market are GE Healthcare (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Beijing Genomics Institute (China)
View Sample Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2823/request-sample
At F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, they believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as they develop innovations for the future. They are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. They are courageous in both decision and action. And they believe that good business means a better world. They commit to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. Their motto is “do this today to build a better tomorrow”.
Roche recently announced that it has completed the acquisition of Flatiron Health, a privately held healthcare technology and services company headquartered in New York City, US. Flatiron Health is a market leader in oncology-specific electronic health record (EHR) software as well as in the curation and development of real-world evidence for cancer research. With its large network of community oncology practices and academic medical centers across the US, Flatiron Health has created a technology platform designed to learn from the experience of every patient.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2823/
Key Takeaways from this Report:
· For different product types, end-use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
· Identify various driving factors, constraints and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
· Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
· Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
· Evaluate the increase in values at each step of the industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
· Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
· Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Get customized report here @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2823/customize-report
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
Market Data Forecast.