Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, March 10, 2018 ) According to the report Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market published by Market Data Forecast, the Middle-East and Africa market is projected to reach USD 9.4 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.02% from 2016 to 2021.
Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control health problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer. The price of stevia, an artificial sweetener, has increased by around 20% since last year, owing to its rapidly increasing global demand. As stevia is a premium-priced sweetener, its usage as ingredient in food & beverages leads to increase in the price of the end product.
The incidences of obesity-related disorders such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and others have considerably increased in past few years. Moreover, a linear time trend forecast suggests that by 2025, around 40% of the world’s population would be affected by obesity. Owing to the increasing health disorders due to overweight and obesity, consumers have started adopting various weight loss and weight management diets including better-for-you food and beverages, weight loss supplements, and others.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-weight-loss-and-diet-management-market-1745/
Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of Weight Loss & Diet Management market is majorly driven by factors such as increasing obese population, and sedentary lifestyle. Additionally, approximately 37 million people are suffering from diabetes in the region and is estimated that the diabetic population will be double during the forecast period, hence increasing the demand for the product. The key restraints of the market are adverse effects of weight-loss supplements (liver damage), effective traditional methods (increased consumption of fruit and vegetables, running) and side-effects of weight-loss surgery (dizziness, nausea, bowel obstruction, and diarrhea).
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-weight-loss-and-diet-management-market-1745/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Segmentation
Food & Beverages
o Organic Food
o Low-Calorie Sweeteners
o Low-Calorie Beverages & Diet Soft Drinks
o Herbal Tea & Green Tea
o Proteins & Fibers
o Conjugated Linoleic Acid
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
Market Share Analysis, By Product
Fitness Training Equipment
o Benches and Racks
o Fitness Monitoring Equipment
o Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Surgical Equipment
o Gastric Bypass Surgery
o Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
Non-Invasive Surgical Equipment
o Intragastric Balloon Systems
o Endoscopic Suturing Equipment
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
Market Share Analysis, By Type
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
Market Share Analysis, By Application
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-weight-loss-and-diet-management-market-1745/customize-report
Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Overview
The diet segment is expected to account for the largest share of the weight loss and weight management market in 2014. This large share is attributed to the rising obese and diabetic population, technological advancements, and increasing health consciousness in people
Maintaining weight at a healthy level can be challenging for some people owing to complex genetic system of the body. Medical condition, lifestyle, and diet, among others are some of the factors that may contribute to weight gain in people. However, obesity is preventable and changes in diet coupled with fitness/physical activities can help in cutting down extra fat. Severe obesity can be treated through weight loss surgery (Gastric Bypass Surgery and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy). More than 50% of people in Middle-East & Africa are obese. Within Middle East & Africa, Kuwait, Libya, Qatar, Bahrain, and South Africa showed a large increase in obesity rate in recent years.
Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, Middle-East and Africa. Africa market is estimated to grow at highest rate in the region. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Qatar.
Key Questions Answered
· What are the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied Middle-East and Africa market ?
· What is the current and future Weight Loss and Diet Management Market outlook in Middle-East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle-East and Africa market?
· What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Weight Loss and Diet Management space in Middle-East and Africa?
· What are the key, high growth markets that Weight Loss and Diet Management manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
· What are the unmet needs with the Weight Loss and Diet Management currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
· What is physician perception and market outlook of Weight Loss and Diet Management?
· What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Weight Loss and Diet Management?
Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management market: Key Players
The major companies dominating Middle East and Africa Weight Loss & Diet Management Market are Kellogg Company (U.S.), Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. (U.S.), Herbalife Ltd. (U.S.), NutriSystem, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Health Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Weight Watchers International, Inc. (U.S.), VLCC Healthcare Ltd. (India), eDiets.com (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan).
Reasons to buy Middle-East and Africa Weight Loss and Diet Management market Report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast
Market Data Forecast is a well versed market research firm catering solutions in the fields of market research, business intelligence and consulting. With a profound knowledge about the global market activities coupled with a customized approach. We render services in the most gripping markets like healthcare, agriculture and food & Beverages
Market Data Forecast