Arab & Middle East News
(ARABNEWSWIRE.COM, February 22, 2019 ) The volatile growth of the internet industry coupled with demand for mobility is fuiling a rapid rise in the demand for wireless routers. Companies that were quick to jump into the wireless router trend are Cisco, Enterprise, 3Com, ADTRAN, NetGear, Linksys (now Cisco), D-Link, Vanguard, Tasman, Enterasys, Telesyn, etc. The existing enterprise business model cannot afford to be on the traditional network, it needs a network that allows the enterprise to take advantage of digital transformation with the flexibility required to support the dynamic enterprise. While the network of the past was monolithic and inflexible, the network of the future must be dynamic, programmable and able to meet workloads wherever they may be.
Get sample PDF Copy at: http://bit.ly/2TYNvp7
Key trend which will predominantly impact the market in coming year is increasing trend for high speed internet access. Economic affordability and availability of smart phones, bolstering demand for internet access, reduced technology cost per MB data, and lack of fixed line access in certain developing markets are some of the factors cumulatively, driving the mobile broadband connectivity globally. This stupendous growth in demand for high speed internet on the go is anticipated to contribute towards the growth of wireless routers on a large scale.
Wireless router market by end-use is segmented into indoor and outdoor. Indoor segment covers household, enterprise, commercial (such as shopping malls, hospitality, etc.), transportation including airports and different industries. Since indoor wireless router have more application area and is increasing radically during the forecast period, therefore, the segment will lead the market in 2017 as well as in 2025. Also, the increasing process the incorporation of IoT into all these areas through both the introduction of networked devices and the expansion of remote access and control capabilities, coupled with the linking together of different end-user within a single network, all these would result to increase in wireless router deployment in outdoor application.
The overall market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the wireless router industry.
Inquiry for Discount at: http://bit.ly/2U2qYaY
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Wireless router market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the wireless market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
The Insight Partners